The VCI ECHO Program supports all young minds by empowering the safe and prompt recognition, response, recovery and return for all children with concussions!
Join us for 60-minute, interactive, virtual (Zoom) sessions held on the second Tuesday of every month from 12:00 - 1:00 pm to:
- Review the latest scientific evidence on concussion assessment and management for all school age children
- Share best practices in supporting a school-aged child returning to school and physical activities following a concussion
Free CME, NCPD, and Category A BOC continuing education credits for...
- Healthcare and rehabilitation professionals-MD, DO, PA, NP, Neuropsych, AT, PT, OT, SLP, etc)
- School staff-teachers, specialized student support staff, school nurses etc.
- Community sports & rec program staff
We hope to see you there!