In this virtual community, you will be joined by peers to share information and advice, problem solve, and give and receive support.
The main community is the VCI VCoP. Everyone who registers is a member of the main community. When you post a discussion or a resource, it goes to everyone in the VCI community.
You also have the option of joining one of our four sub-communities:
- For Parents
- For Schools
- For Community Healthcare Clinics
- For Community Sports & Recreation Leagues
You can connect with peers facing similar challenges, share experiences and successes, and build relationships in these sub-communities.
In all of the VCI communities, you have the ability to:
- Post via the discussion board to facilitate communication and engagement.
- Search the library for resources that may beneficial to your needs.
- Read blogs on relevant topics that may be of interest to you.
- See upcoming events you may be interested in attending.
- View the names of other members for networking purposes.
Welcome to the Community! We look forward to getting to know you.
Your VCI team.